Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Workout Catch-22

From last 3 months or so I am planning some Athletic activity but cannot figure out and it has become catch 22 situation for me coz of my tight work schedule, earlier I though to cycle down to office from home but dropped plans on seeing the road conditions:) then planned to jog early morning and something urgent poped up and again dropped then I decided to try my hands at shadow boxing, again dropped it; hopely in coming month I will start something that will put me back on my original track; also working all day with little activity is not coolest idea to hang around; as amatter of fact it reduces productivity, it remind me of article I had read before regarding famous chess player Garry Kasprov who lift weights and runs like a professional Athlete to remain in peek condition, hopefully one good workout will change the equation for better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that saturdays are also ON:(